Monday, May 11, 2009

Miss a week you miss a lot!!!

So I was gone from the Fairbanks area all last week. I went to Ft. Lewis to conduct training in the flight simulator. It was also my Annual Proficiency and Readiness Test (APART), when we get tested on our instrument flying skills. 

It was a great week and a good break from the regular work, but it had it's repercussions. I went to work early this morning knowing that I would have a lot of work to catch up on, but I had know idea what I was in for....186 EMAILS!!! How can you be gone for five days and have 186 EMAILS!!! I spent the better part of the day sifting through them and finally got finished up and headed home around 830pm. What a day! Oh well tomorrow is my last day of the week, I go to Fargo North Dakota on Wednesday to go to my friend Chris' wedding. Better yet Jeni is going to be there with me!!

Can't wait for Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment